WEST CUMBRIA SELF CATERING COTTAGE HOLIDAY SELECTION
Holiday cottages in the West of Cumbria give a perfect balance between a spectacular coastline and the dramatic backdrop of the Lake District fells . Self Catering in West Cumbria is an ideal option for those who like variety. You can spend one day on the beach and the next walking in the mountains, and never be far away from your West Cumbria holiday cottage. West Cumbria vacation cottages allow you to explore lovely beaches, like those at St Bees or Allonby, and pretty villages like Gosforth and Ravenglass. And if choosing a West Cumbria self catering holiday, you'll never be far from the Lake District.
Our West Cumbria Cottages
Please select a property below to view details:
- Location: Allonby, West Cumbria - see more self catering cottages in Allonby
- Description: Overlooking the Solway Firth with panoramic views of the Scottish hills across the sea, this delightful cottage is over 200 years old with 24" thick walls, originally a fishermen's cottage.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Sleeps: 2
Select an area below:
- Lake District Cottages (13)
- Lake District Fringes Cottages (20)
- Eden Valley Cottages (15)
- West Cumbria Cottages (1)
- North Pennines Cottages (1)
- All Lake District & Cumbria Self Catering Cottages (50)