HILTON, APPLEBY SELF CATERING COTTAGES
Hilton self catering cottages are popular, given their beautiful, location 2km east of Appleby-in-Westmorland in the Eden Valley, surrounded by attractive barns and houses.
In the 1800's lead and barium minerals were sourced at Hilton Mine situated in the northeast village Scordale. Hilton is a pleasant, friendly small town with its enjoyable scenery and warm atmosphere. It is enclosed with outstanding natural beauty and is an excellent holiday for those of you wishing to experience a few days in the rural country.
Our HILTON, APPLEBY Cottages
Please select a property below to view details:
- Location: Hilton, Appleby, Eden Valley
- Description: Lane End is a charming and cosy cottage facing the main village street in Hilton.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps: 3
Select an area below:
- Lake District Cottages (11)
- Lake District Fringes Cottages (15)
- Eden Valley Cottages (11)
- West Cumbria Cottages (1)
- All Lake District & Cumbria Self Catering Cottages (38)