OUSBY SELF CATERING COTTAGES
Displaying cottages near Ousby.
A self catering holiday in the Ousby represents a fantastic opportunity to explore this quiet, unspoiled part of the world. Nestled in the Eden District, our holiday cottages in the Eden Valley sit in beautiful rolling green hills dotted with pretty sandstone villages.
East of the village is the local 14th-century church, St Luke, which was restored in 1858.
Visitors can enjoy the excellent food and service at the local pub ‘The Fox Inn'. There is a roaring fire, a warm welcome from behind the bar and plenty of good ales on tap. Perfect for a night where you don't want to cook and don't want to head out in the car.
The area of Ousby is enclosed with outstanding natural beauty and is an excellent holiday for those of you wishing to experience a few days in the rural country.
Our OUSBY Cottages
Please select a property below to view details:
- Location: Ousby, Eden Valley
- Description: Renovated and refurbished to an extremely high standard this Grade II Listed barns dates from the Cromwell Period (1691), with spacious farmhouse Kitchen/Diner and access to a communcal cobbled courtyard area outside.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Sleeps: 6
Select an area below:
- Lake District Cottages (10)
- Lake District Fringes Cottages (8)
- Eden Valley Cottages (4)
- West Cumbria Cottages (1)
- All Lake District & Cumbria Self Catering Cottages (23)