SKELTON SELF CATERING COTTAGES
Located in the Lake District Fringes , the pretty village of Skelton is on the edge of the Lake District National Park approximately 4 miles from Caldbeck and the Northern Fells. Ullswater is a 15-minute drive, the Market Town of Penrith 10 minutes and Carlisle and the popular Lakeland Town of Keswick 30 minutes away.
There are many walks around Skelton and the nearby villages, with numerous activities for all within thirty minutes. The village has a primary school, shop and most notably its 13th-century church of St Michael. There is a good local pub serving food and a refreshing pint, much needed after a busy day exploring the area. Perfect for a night where you don't want to cook and don't want to head out in the car.
Cottages in Skelton provide the perfect location from which to immerse in the calmness of the Lakes whilst being able to enjoy the facilities available in the neighbouring villages and towns.
Our SKELTON Cottages
Please select a property below to view details:
- Location: Skelton, Lake District Fringes
- Description: Originally a pottery until converted in 1999, Pottery Cottage is a charming property situated in the pretty village of Skelton.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps: 4
Select an area below:
- Lake District Cottages (11)
- Lake District Fringes Cottages (15)
- Eden Valley Cottages (11)
- West Cumbria Cottages (1)
- All Lake District & Cumbria Self Catering Cottages (38)