STAINTON SELF CATERING COTTAGES
Located in the Lake District Fringes the pretty Cumbrian village of Stainton, which occupies the green rolling hills on the Eastern edge of the Lake District, not far from Ullswater. If you're an enthusiastic walker or looking for a location to unwind, then there is plenty of charm available in this village.
One of the main attractions in Stainton is the Alpaca Centre, a clothes shop situated on the edge of the village. It offers a range of attractive attire, a café and it is free entry to see the animals. Alpacas are very similar to llamas, their durable, soft fibre is almost as strong as silk.
There is also an award winning farm shop and tearoom in the area that sells delicious, organic fresh food. Every Saturday may be the largest open-air market in Cumbria, which is within walking distance from the village. Traders offer a broad selection of delicious prize-winning food and handmade gifts. The unique stalls offer a range of local produce, to arts and crafts. Visitors are to find interesting, unique local items to take home.
Cottages in Stainton provide the perfect location from which to immerse in the calmness of the Lakes whilst being able to enjoy the facilities obtainable in the neighbouring villages and towns.
Our STAINTON Cottages
Please select a property below to view details:
- Location: Stainton, Lake District Fringes
- Description: Cosy cottage for two in the popular village of Stainton, minutes from Lake Ullswater and a short drive from the popular Lakeland Town of Keswick.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Sleeps: 2
Select an area below:
- Lake District Cottages (11)
- Lake District Fringes Cottages (15)
- Eden Valley Cottages (11)
- West Cumbria Cottages (1)
- All Lake District & Cumbria Self Catering Cottages (38)