EDEN VALLEY SELF CATERING COTTAGE HOLIDAY SELECTION
An Eden Valley self catering holiday represents a fantastic opportunity to explore this quiet, unspoiled part of the world in an area of outstanding natural beauty with it's myths and legends.
Where is the Eden Valley?
What self catering accommodation in The Eden Valley do Absolute Escapes offer?
Eden Valley holiday cottages are ideal for getting away from it all, in an area renowned for its warm welcome and relaxed pace of life. Absolute Escapes offer a range of from barn conversions to cottages with wood burning stoves - View our holiday cottage selection below
We have specific cottages that are/have:
- Dog Friendly - don't leave your best friend behind we have pet friendly cottages
- Open Fires - snuggle up in front of the fire
- Hot Tubs - relax outdoors perhaps with a glass of Prosecco?
- Cottages - the Eden Valley has fantastic sandstone accommodation
- Barn Conversions - making the most of the areas farming heritage
- King Size Beds - get lost in bed
- Log Burning Stoves - perfect for the winter months
- Original Features - character and charm found nowhere else
- Well Equipped - your home from home
- ...And much much more
Taking a self catering holiday in the Eden Valley gives a wealth of options for exploring this lovely region.
From your Eden Valley holiday cottage, you may just want to explore the villages and scenery of the region, or head the short distance off to The Lake District.
Our cottages in the Eden Valley are also ideal for exploring to the North, and the historic Hadrian's Wall Country.
Why use Absolute Escapes Lettings for your self catering holiday?
About Us - Absolute Escapes based in the market town of Penrith are boutique holiday cottage rental company. We offer a friendly personal service and we happy to help and advise you on your perfect holiday. Speak to Shirley on 01768 892 77 or contact us here.
Our Eden Valley Cottages
Please select a property below to view details:
- Location: Kirkoswald, Eden Valley - see more self catering cottages in Kirkoswald
- Description: Nestling in the very popular and charming village of Kirkoswald, one of the best known villages in the magnificent and beacutiful Eden Valley, Raven Prospect is a good and comfortable base for your break.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps: 4
- Location: Appleby-in-Westmorland, Eden Valley - see more self catering cottages in Appleby-in-Westmorland
- Description: Langton Beck is a stone-built period bungalow set in its own grounds with stunning views across Hilton Beck, Brackenber Moor, Appleby Golf Course and the North Pennines.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps: 8
- Location: Hilton, Eden Valley - see more self catering cottages in Hilton
- Description: Lane End is a charming and cosy cottage facing the main village street in Hilton.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps: 3
- Location: Ousby, Eden Valley - see more self catering cottages in Ousby
- Description: Renovated and refurbished to an extremely high standard this Grade II Listed barns dates from the Cromwell Period (1691), with spacious farmhouse Kitchen/Diner and access to a communcal cobbled courtyard area outside.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Sleeps: 6
Select an area below:
- Lake District Cottages (6)
- Lake District Fringes Cottages (7)
- Eden Valley Cottages (4)
- West Cumbria Cottages (1)
- All Lake District & Cumbria Self Catering Cottages (18)