MELKINTHORPE SELF CATERING COTTAGES
Cumbria's beautiful landscape is not confined to the Lake District National park, and a holiday cottage on the edge of Lakeland represents an excellent alternative for those who want to see more of this fantastic county. A holiday cottage on the edge of the Lake District gives easy access to all of the pleasures of Lakeland, with access to other stunning locations that are often missed by those staying in Lake District self catering accommodation. Staying in a holiday cottage on the northern fringes of the Lake District means you can also explore Southwest Scotland and Hadrian's Wall country. To the East, your holiday cottage gives access to the lush, green Eden Valley and North Pennines. To the West is the Cumbrian Coast and to the South you can combine your Lakeland visit with another area of outstanding natural beauty, the Yorkshire Dales.
Our MELKINTHORPE Cottages
Please select a property below to view details:
- Location: Melkinthorpe, Lake District Fringes
- Description: Charming stone built cottage, in this pretty picturesque hamlet about 6 miles south of Penrith, gateway to the Northern Lakes.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps: 4
Select an area below:
- Lake District Cottages (6)
- Lake District Fringes Cottages (7)
- Eden Valley Cottages (4)
- West Cumbria Cottages (1)
- All Lake District & Cumbria Self Catering Cottages (18)