PATTERDALE SELF CATERING COTTAGES
Nearby to Glenridding at the foot of Ullswater is the lovely, quiet village of Patterdale, located in the Lake District. The village is the start point for a number of popular walks such as the starting path up to Helvellyn and the neighbouring peaks. The village is situated in its valley surrounded by some of the Lakelands first- class scenery.
The village has a number of amenities, including a post office, village shop, and a pub. The White Lion Inn offers good food throughout the day and friendly service. Great to have a good pub nearby when you don't want to cook.
Patterdale, Lake District cottages offers the chance escape in the Lake District, will you take it?
Our PATTERDALE Cottages
Please select a property below to view details:
- Location: Deepdale, Lake District
- Description: Located in an elevated position in the delightful valley of Deepdale between Lakes Ullswater and Brotherswater, Kathy's Cottage is a detached two bedroom property with panoramic views across the valley to Place Fell.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps: 4
- Location: Patterdale, Lake District
- Description: A piece of wonderland set in 5 acres of partly wooded grounds, with pond, where you can often see a heron, a river running past and delightful gardens and patio areas, giving you peace, tranquility and privacy from the outside world.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps: 8/10
Select an area below:
- Lake District Cottages (10)
- Lake District Fringes Cottages (8)
- Eden Valley Cottages (4)
- West Cumbria Cottages (1)
- All Lake District & Cumbria Self Catering Cottages (23)