APPLEBY-IN-WESTMORLAND SELF CATERING COTTAGES
Looking for a cosy self catering cottage in Appleby-In-Westmorland? We think Appleby represents a fantastic opportunity to discover this idyllic region of the world. Located in Cumbria next to the North Pennines. These holiday cottages are recommended for those looking to get away from it all, in an area renowned for its relaxed pace of life.
The town is located in in the historic country of Westmorland within a ring of the River Eden. Having strategic position in the Eden Valley, Appleby was developed as a market town after the Norman Conquest. The main street offers a lot of charm with busy shops and on going events, it has been described as one of the finest streets in England. Appleby is a great place to see the steam trains, often coming through the railway station, which has frequent trains going direct to Carlisle. The spectacular Appleby Castle is a 'must see' attraction if you're in the area. Take the opportunity to visit the castle grounds take in the old great hall tearooms.
Our Eden Valley cottages are also ideal for exploring to the North of Cumbria.
Our APPLEBY-IN-WESTMORLAND Cottages
Please select a property below to view details:
- Location: Appleby-in-Westmorland, Eden Valley
- Description: Langton Beck is a stone-built period bungalow set in its own grounds with stunning views across Hilton Beck, Brackenber Moor, Appleby Golf Course and the North Pennines.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps: 8
Select an area below:
- Lake District Cottages (10)
- Lake District Fringes Cottages (8)
- Eden Valley Cottages (4)
- West Cumbria Cottages (1)
- All Lake District & Cumbria Self Catering Cottages (23)