MOTHERBY SELF CATERING COTTAGES
Displaying cottages near Motherby.
Nestling in the small village of Motherby within the Lake District Fringes is our pretty and spacious self catering cottages, which offers well laid out accommodation for a visit to the Lakes, Eden Valley, and even the Scottish Borders.
The views towards the Pennines and Lakeland Fells are a delight; sit and watch the sheep in the fields behind and you can then really appreciate the countryside. Motherby is the perfect place to explore the northern Lake Ullswater and Keswick are a short drive away. The local pubs offer good food and a refreshing pint after a day exploring, perfect for a night where you don't want to cook.
Many trails are available for cycling enthusiasts, with peaceful paths in the Eden Valley, Calbeck Fells and Blencathra are easily reachable for walkers.
The area of Motherby is enclosed with outstanding natural beauty and is an excellent holiday for those of you wishing to experience a few days in the rural country.
Our MOTHERBY Cottages
Please select a property below to view details:
- Location: Motherby, Lake District Fringes
- Description: Nestling in the small village of Motherby on the edge of the Lake District, this pretty and spacious cottages offers well laid out accommodation for a visit to the Lakes, Eden Valley and even the Scottish Borders.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps: 4
Select an area below:
- Lake District Cottages (10)
- Lake District Fringes Cottages (8)
- Eden Valley Cottages (4)
- West Cumbria Cottages (1)
- All Lake District & Cumbria Self Catering Cottages (23)